A Problem 98% Of You Can't SolveI was browsing digg when I came over the famous Zebra puzzle, except it was reworked a little bit. It's been said that Einstein claims 98% of the population can't solve it. Let's see if you can
- The Brit lives in a red house.
- The Swede keeps dogs as pets.
- The Dane drinks tea.
- The Green house is next to, and on the left of the White house.
- The owner of the Green house drinks coffee.
- The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds.
- The owner of the Yellow house smokes Dunhill.
- The man living in the centre house drinks milk.
- The Norwegian lives in the first house.
- The man who smokes Blends lives next to the one who keeps cats.
- The man who keeps horses lives next to the man who smokes Dunhill.
- The man who smokes Blue Master drinks beer.
- The German smokes Prince.
- The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
- The man who smokes Blends has a neighbour who drinks water.
After this has been up for a while, I'll post the solution and what I did to get there...